🔰Getting Started Guide (Purchase and Payment Flow)
Thank you very much for stopping by Anique Shop.
This page will explain the entire process of purchasing a product from Anique Shop.
Purchasing a Product
- Choose the size or other selectable options from each product page and click Add to Cart.
- Confirm your items in the shopping cart. If there are no problems with the number of items or the prices of your order, please click Proceed to Checkout.
- Please input your payment information.
We accept Amazon Pay, credit cards, convenience store payments through Paidy, and bank transfers.
・Amazon Pay is a payment service that lets you use the address and payment method registered on Amazon. If you already have an Amazon account with your information registered, you can use this service to pay for your order without having re-register.
・Those paying with credit card, Paidy, or bank transfer, please input your email address, delivery address, and click Choose Delivery Method.
- After confirming your delivery address and the shipping fees and method, please click Proceed to Checkout.
- Choose your payment method (credit card, Amazon Pay, Paidy), and choose your billing address.
*You can still choose Amazon Pay from this screen.
Paidy can be used to pay with the following methods. You do not need a credit card. ・Pay at Japanese convenience stores (356 yen (incl. tax) as a handling fee) ・Bank transfer (handling fee is based on your bank) ・Direct deposit (no handling fee) Please follow the instructions on the screen to make your payment. For more information on Paidy, please check out Paidy customer support.
Please look at the Regarding Shipping and Delivery page.
Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ is not yet available.